Fantastic opportunity for this meticulously cared for home with many improvements and updates. This move-in ready Colonial is sited on 0.88 acres on a quiet street and in the friendly neighborhood of Amber Woods with amenities including tennis courts, playground and park area. The 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2-bath home boasts gleaming hardwood floors on the main level and upper level, and beautifully remodeled kitchen. Fully finished, walk-out lower level has been recently remodeled with new flooring, home theatre and huge wet bar. The large, flat, private yard backing to parkland, provides a large deck for relaxing and alfresco dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Level, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price