Seller is now offering a $10K credit toward closing costs. This is at a bargain price. The house is wonderfully maintained by original owners. Colonial in Langley High School pyramid. Mature landscaping. Brand new water heater. Wonderful rear porch. Rear yard partially fenced. Lots of hardwood, chair rail, crown molding, Double hung windows. Newer vinyl siding. Closets with built-ins. You may want personal touches but at this price, it is well worth it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,970 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pipe Stem, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price