So many updates and improvements from the kitchen with quality cherry cabinets including soft close pull outs and drawers, lazy susan, built-in pantry with pull outs, double sink with sink above, peninsula divides table space and walk out to back deck to the luxury primary bath with custom shower & jetted soaking tub! Powder room and main hall bath have also been nicely updated. Incredible storage places and spaces, and lots of large closets. Family room with raised hearth fireplace and french doors to lower deck. Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and built-in shelving. 4th level is great for media room with tray ceiling and 3rd full bath. Tremendous storage room down there too. Hiddenbrook Pool and Tennis Club nearby with memberships available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,631 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Freezer, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Skylights
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price