OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS in FRANKLIN PARK !! A real opportunity to live in one of the most sought after neighborhoods known for it's convenience, privacy, luxury and beauty. 1924 Rhode Island Ave is for the savvy buyer seeking the distinction of Franklin Park on a slightly smaller scale than many of the larger estate- like homes. This contemporary home has a one- of- a -kind primary suite on the upper level designed with a soaring ceiling, with a state- of- the- art spa bath, a snug fireplace & 2 walk in closets. The main level offers a 2nd bedroom and full modern bath, plus an office (or 3rd bedroom if you prefer) with a view of the rear yard. The lower level offers a 3rd bedroom or office...spa like full bath on this level as well. Sophisticated living with a minimalist flair.. Privacy for outdoor entertaining...large patio and hidden hot tub. Come see this one... To complete the main level, the dining area is adjacent to a gourmet kitchen with an island breakfast bar and a cozy sitting area for just that...sitting and relaxing. A few steps away is the sunken living room with cathedral ceiling, tall windows which overlook the lush greenery Franklin Park is noted for, a cushy window seat and fireplace. A stunning floor plan and a comfortable one as well! The lower level offers a 4th bedroom (or office) and remodeled full bath , a spacious laundry room, and garage (2 car) access. And the garage has been outfitted by Tailored Living to include a Tesla Charger. The current owner has updated/remodeled all the right things to make this house like new. Cost was over $200,000.00. An itemized list is at the house for you to see. The other must-see feature of this property is the yard...lush and private with a hot tub, privacy fencing, fitting hardscape and landscape, with lighting and an invisible dog fence. The deck is perfect for al fresca dining. This is a true opportunity to own a lovely home in Franklin Park...come take a look...
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stucco, Wood Siding
2,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Disposal, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Full
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Secluded, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price