Welcome home to this move-in ready renovated Wakefield model on a large corner lot in sought-after Sleepy Hollow Woods. 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, beautiful hardwood flooring, fresh interior paint, with open views across the living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has been updated to provide stainless appliances, new wall oven, beautiful tile and granite countertops. All bathrooms have been updated. The entry level features a generous foyer area, large rec room with built-in storage and display, a separate bedroom next to an updated bathroom, laundry and large storage/unfinished area. Updated windows throughout. The new (2 yrs) backyard deck and fence will keep pets and kids safe with lots of room to run and play. Very close to shops and restaurants, Mason District Park, seasonal Farmer's Market, The Block, Green Spring Gardens, 495, Airport & DC. No HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,195 sq. ft
Sleepy Hollow Woods
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Rear, Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price