At the end of a country lane, this quintessential Great Falls property is perfectly sited on 5.4 bucolic acres. This property has ownership rights to connect with the adjacent state-maintained road for additional access and or subdivision. The large stone home has been thoughtfully designed inside and out, starting with its deep covered porch, a boasting beautiful tongue-in-groove ceiling, that wraps around the entire home, with every main level room having direct access! This wonderful porch is a great vantage point for sipping a refreshing beverage on a hot day and watching the horses at play in the pasture. The interior is outfitted with the finest materials and upscale finishes, including wide plank hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings, exposed beams, coffered ceilings and a chefâs kitchen with a massive island providing bar seating. The upper-level living quarters offer the ultimate ownerâs bedroom suite complete with his and her bathrooms, 2 huge walk-in closets and private balcony offering picturesque views. Additionally, there is an ensuite bedroom and 2 bedrooms with a buddy bath. The sprawling lower level provides a variety of spaces for indoor recreation such as home theater with tiered seating, playroom with built-in storage, and rec room with walk-out access to the front yard. A resort-like pool area transports you to another world offering the ultimate in privacy, and entertaining is a pleasure with outdoor kitchen and convenient bar seating for a crowd!! On cool nights, cozy around the stone fireplace and roast some marshmallows! There is ample grassy lawn for recreational games! The massive barn structure houses horses below as well as spectacular living quarters above. This upper-level pavilion complete with cupola, offers an expansive great room with walls of windows, cathedral ceilings with exposed beams, kitchen with massive island, 2 bedrooms, 1 Â½ baths, bunk room in the loft, and a wrap- around deck with scenic views from every vantage point. Numerous horses in total can be stabled at this special-permitted working barn. 4 stalls in the barn, 3 stalls in the run-in, and 2 stalls in the tack room building along with 5 run-in sheds that are fitted to be used for additional horses. 2 riding rings and 1 pasture and 6 paddocks complete this turnkey equestrian property. Do not miss this very special offering harking back to a gentler quieter pace of life in the Great Falls community!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Stone, Hardi Plank
9,685 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Media, Mud Room, Attic
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 5. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Metal, Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Paddock, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price